We are looking to hire Manufacturing Engineering Technician immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide manufacturing support for engineering from product development through sustaining
- Work with R&D and Manufacturing in new product development an existing production activity
- Develop, implement, and test new processes and help with engineering studies
- Troubleshoot manufacturing processes and equipment
- Help set up manufacturing fixtures and validate production procedures
- Assist in the execution of process validation activities
- Assist in writing and preparing technical reports, qualifications and validations
- Writing and updating ECN/ECO changes
- Maintain materials, tools and facilities necessary for production activities
- Improve current or future manufacturing processes by providing new or upgraded assembly suggestions and techniques, equipment and tools
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
Experience & Training:
- 2 Year Technical Degree
- Prior experience in medical device manufacturing
- Experience with Lean, 5's and/or continuous improvement
- Individual should be innovative, resourceful, and work with minimal direction
- Excellent organization, problem solving, and communication
About Aerotek: Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.